B0UNC3 is on da move!!! B0UNC3 is on da move!!!

SO COOL!

This is very cool wow i will have to listen to your music im new to newgrounds but wow so cool! What's FL? iv seen that somewhere else on newgrounds people seem to be making songs with it.

- Cool song!

Fierra - Exhale sysf+Armin V B Fierra - Exhale sysf+Armin V B

seems pretty good!

This overall sounds pretty good but at the intro it seemed like everyone's songs lately just the drum kick i think its called i dont know it didn't seem to have a signature intro, but the song was cool and i liked the atmosphere a lot. The higher plucky sounds are good i like them but they repeated a bit too much...sorry i just lost the groove you captured in the beginning cause it slowly added and added but then kinda just repeated. Very good song though i know this isn't the full thing but im just reviewing on what you have posted here.

- Thanks for reading!

Fierra responds:

That's cool.
The introduction is standard within this style of music. It's a period of 16-32 bars that allows the DJ to mix your track in smoothly without any conflict with the other track. It is a little repetitive. I've already broken it up a little in the final version.

Thanks!
- Brittany

Is It Enough? Is It Enough?

Not your best.

I really like your style but this is not your best in my opinion. I like the lyrics and the beat but its missing something...maybe that guitar feel. This is good though you did a good job!

- You should try seeing if you can mix your voice with a guitar =O.